- KEY FEATURES
- High performance for multi-sport facilities
- Player protection (P2-compliant, EN 14904)
- Exceptional indentation resistance and recovery due to a 3 layer composite SSC
- Boasts extra durability and cost-effective maintenance.
- Phthalate-free technology with very low TVOCs <10µg/m3.
Omnisports PurePlay (9.4mm) is the latest cushioned vinyl sports surface innovation from Tarkett. Available in 33 colours and P2 compliant under the EN 14904 standard, Omnisport PurePlay offers >35% shock absorption, extreme protection, optimal safety, comfort and sports performance.
Resistant to indentation and rolling load, Omnisport PurePlay is suitable for high-performance multi-sports use (such as handball, basketball and volleyball), making it the ideal choice for schools, universities, gyms and leisure centres.
Treated with our trademarked TopClean XP™ PUR reinforced surface treatment, Omnisports PurePlay boasts extra durability and cost-effective maintenance.
Now synonymous with Tarkett, Omnisport PurePlay uses Phthalate-free technology and boasts very low TVOCs
- Adequate balance of friction and grip
Specific engineered surface embossing
- Very high resistance to scratches and easy
TopCLEAN XPTM treatment
- 3 Exceptional resistance to wear:
Pure transparent vinyl wear layer
- Dynamic colours and realistic decors:
High definition printing for a perfect wood
surface appearance and built-in unis for higher
- Superior dimensional stability (<0.10%):
Unwoven glass fibre
- High resistance to indentation and tearing:
Solid homogeneous calendered sheet made of
- Comfort, safety and sound reduction:
High-density closed-cell foam with engineered
TECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Product type ISO||Array|
|Total thickness||9.40 mm|
|Wear layer thickness||Array|
|Total weight||5700 g/m²|
|Reaction to fire (EN 13501-1)||Array|
|Reaction to fire on fibrecement substrate (EN 13501-1)||Cfl-s1|
|Drum sound class (EN 16205)||Array|
|Thermal resistance (in m².K/W)||0.14|
|TVOC emissions after 28 days (ISO 16000-9)||Array|